PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afx (merged)
Thread: Afx (merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2005, 07:08
justforfun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIKING9, you do not have the monopoly on previous experience with AFX/PB - there are many many people that do... however, thats not the point.

To state "who actually cares..." from a supposed aviation professional just doesn't wash with me - aviation is a small world as we all know, and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion be it positive or negative, but the response to my post was neither sought nor appreciated.
People make their own decisions, and NO the peple that go to work for PB, DO NOT know full well what they are getting into - and if the point of reference for finding that out is pprune, then Ryanair, AFX, My Travel etc etc would have no-one wishing to work there, and thats not the case now is it?

Engineer: You're right, the "who cares" attitude is too prevalent these days.

And back to my original question, I understand the A/C is in Manston doing nothing, is that still the case, has anyone heard anything else on AFX?... oh, and for info, the B747 GGAFX already in Manston, belongs to Boeing and has done for over 2 years it was leased, and then returned after AFX "1" due to pylon defects I believe.

Cheers
JFF

Last edited by justforfun; 24th Mar 2005 at 08:45.