PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seven's weekend
Thread: Seven's weekend
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2005, 05:53
BBN RADAR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seven's weekend

I know this is a bit late, but the Rugby Sevens, was, for me, just absolutely fantastic. So much drunken debauchery and mischief packed into a weekend should be illegal. So if anyone has any amusing short stories about the weekend that has just passed... lets hear them. I'll get the show started:

On Friday was wearing my mate's very classy "I Fuc**ed Your Girlfriend" T-shirt, when I was saying hello to a girl I had a fling with a couple of years ago. I was subsequently introduced to her boyfriend who had wondered over. Couldn't take the cheeky grin off my face as I shook his hand. Love it.

Saturday got invited into the executive boxes. Free Booze and food for 6 hours.
Got absolutely plastered - as you would. Surrounded by some real gorgeous girls - particularly this Jamaican and a Kiwi girl come to mind. Can't really remember much but luckily took some videos with my camera.

On another note - have a nasty cut on my nose from a flying jug in the south stand. A mate of mine 3 years ago lost a tooth and bears a scar on his lip from one as well. Don't throw jugs you w@nkers! No one will get hurt from a meat pie or foam ball, but jugs do damage!
So yeah, just wanted to add that.

Allright people. Don't be shy, lets hear some stories.....