PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Threat to N Reg Operations
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2005, 09:10
stuartforrest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to agree. I put my plane on the "N" just so I could do the FAA IR and have spent a lot of money and effort when I would much rather have kept it on the "G" and it beggars belief that somebody involved in UK aviation cannot see the problem and put a fix together. I dont want to be a pilot of any commercial plane. I just want an IR to make my journeys safer and more achievable.

Our country is full of civil servants who have no idea they are here to "serve" the public. They believe they are here to legislate and harrass honest (and dishonest) people. They make no effort to make life easy and enjoyable for the citizens the pretend to work for.

Clearly my opinion does not include every civil servant but I suspect from the ones I have had dealings with that it is a majority. Perhaps I am just bitter after paying £50 to a dog warden who picked up my dog outside my house today (he had a tag with my address on) and took him away to a dog pound 9 miles away. (sorry I know my dog has got nothing to do with aviation)

If I was Prime Minister.................