PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gender free or gender fair...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2005, 01:12
16 blades

Short Blunt Shock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Headline:

"WOMEN FOUND TO BE THE WEAKER SEX SHOCKER"

I wonder how this is going to pan out?

Along with all the other "What worked well for centuries (until the widespread availability of narcotic drugs "changed social attitudes" by frying the brains of the 'thinking' classes) still found to work well shocker" stories.........

Don't get me wrong - I have worked alongside many women who could easily out-fly me and, if it came to it, could probably out-fight me as well. But it is rapidly becoming obvious that a very large proportion of women simply aren't up to the job.

To go back to the days where females are treated with a 'light touch' would cause mayhem. Those who can and have hacked it would be justifyably offended; for the card-players, it would be a compensation field day. So what is the answer?

There isn't one - not an easy one at least. To quote a great film, this is a huge sh1t sandwich; one that has been buttered, spread, and cut into neat little triangles by the evil disease of political correctness that has infected this society. And it DOES exist, pr00ne. Every day, tried and tested methods of preparing men (and women) for the job of waging war are sacrificed on the all-knowing altar of "equality". The idea that no one person is any better than another is the complete antithesis of what we need to form an effective fighting force. You have a standard that must be reached - those who hack it, well done. Those who don't - p1ss of and stop wasting our time, whoever and whatever you are.

On top of all this, a return to lower standards for women would now be unlawful, and could invite compensation claims and employment tribunals up the yin-yang from p1ssed-off blokes who had seen girls pass a course by achieving less than they had, whilst they had been chopped.

Will we also return to the days of separate (read reduced) pay scales for women, to reflect the fact that less would be expected of them? Ironically, this would NOT be unlawful (nor was it ever), since the law only demands equal pay for equal work.

I can sum this up in one word - CLUSTERF**K.

What say you, cuddly-fluffy lefties? - this is your legacy, after all.

I hate to say "I told you so!", but....

16B