PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nottingham Lynx Ditching
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2005, 20:43
Razordome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This whole thread is making me laugh. Lets face it, most of these accidents are made up of lots of avoidable mistakes. My old, old boss ditched a bag, even though lots of people should have seen the mistake unfolding (out of gas - crossed tracks). They all (the bag, lynx and ship) contributed to this accident in some way. The bag is drowned in information, the Lynx is staved of it and the ship probably does't have the experience to know how to use it. There are loads of mistakes the bag could have made (crossed tracks, no mode 2, reading the wrong info etc...) I am sure the lynx boys will get some critisism for running their fuel that close to MLA and the ship, probably for something to do with outhouse.

I have seen far worse mistakes, luckily some one noticed them early enough. Still, love a bit of rumour control. Are there any Naffi Managers here??

AND ANOTHER THING !!

Whether your a filthy pinger, lynx puke or godly bagman, never think you are any different to those involved in this accident. Bet you have all scre%^"d up at some time, luckily someone else noticed. I have!

Sorry, I have had a bottle of red and now feel wise all of a sudden? Very dangerous...