PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Sign New EBA ?
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2005, 23:09
Gnadenburg

Received 97 Likes on 42 Posts
Woomera

To suggest the enemy is outside the gate, a cop out to those who continue to toil for the preservation of piloting conditions
and mittigating the compromise of Low Cost Australian pilots.

There is real sentiment emerging out there ( amongst flagship carriers etc ) to sell out the next generation of pilots. If I can get a payrise but the pilots joining my outfit allocated a B scale. Why not? Especially if they are Low Cost Pilots.

Virgin Blue pilots have been vigorous, but not too successful, in furthering their opportunities elsewhere. This has not gone unnoticed by aviation managements and used as a weapon against improved conditons in many pilot markets.

On the other side of the coin, are pilots working abroad now not justified coming home and undercutting VB pilots through employment with J*? The core of experienced original VB pilots, former 89ers, probably felt similarily justified to come home and undercut 1) strikebreakers and 2) unsupporting QF Longhaul pilots.

Perhaps herin lies the problem. A multiple paradox. Countered only by pilots striving within their own organisations trying to to improve and better conditions. So nick off VB pilots trying to go elsewhere!

Alidad

You have ably demonstrated your limited powers of comprehension- a prerequisite to be a QF pilot. I don't know where your bitterness toward QF pilots has come from, or why, but you have manifested it in two foolish responses.

A blessing for you, the flourishing of buy a job and Low Cost Piloting!

REM

Good luck in J*and welcome home. They are fortunate to obtain your experience and I hope yourself and others can up the conditions somewhat.

Last edited by Gnadenburg; 22nd Mar 2005 at 00:25.