PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Car bomb in Doha kills one
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2005, 17:59
popay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FFFlyer, can’t say for the time being how professional the assault was organized, but I am sure we will know more after the French experts file there report. For my understanding to convince a well educated mature men, who has a family and is responsible for the future of his 3 kids, requires a lot of brain washing activities and time. Who fitted them with Distributed Explosive Technology? Well same people, who brained washed him. All this could mean there are links to some of the existing terror groups. If it’s so I would start to review more the files of people employed in very sensible industry, like aviation. No guarantee, that tomorrow some of the recruited or existing members of those possible organizations will not place a bomb on board of one of the QR’s planes. I might overdue it now, but if it’s a real political thing, than it’s absolutely necessary to rethink the security issue in Qatar in terms of improvement. We are lucky they didn’t attack a hotel or tourists crowded place, which would have a huge international resonance and for sure affect aviation and tourism in the region. Sorry, might sound macabre for the victims of the assault, my apology for that. All in once I have the feeling we are heading towards not necessarily quite and peaceful times in the ME and unfortunately Mr. Bush only aggravates the situation with his plans “spreading the democracy in the ME”. Its, by the way, not even his idea, but one of Mr. Wolfowitz.
Cheers.