PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia, MAS and future Malaysian Pilots - BEWARE: MFA
Old 21st Mar 2005, 12:45
willflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not a story, because I was there and it was my batchmate who was the "lucky one". We were the most junior batch so initially we didn't want to make a big fuss of it but of course our seniors cheerfully took up the cause for us.

You think it's an isolated incident? (and I don't think it was cockroach in a fish, it was part of a cockroach fried amongst the chicken). The HM did try to say the chicken ate the cockroach, which made SO much more sense, doesn't it?

Have you ever seen fly eggs? Well I hadn't either until my batchmate turned and showed me some on his chicken too. Suffice to say, I never ate dinner ever again in the Cafeteria of Fried Household Pests. The seniors again had a field day and this time we joined them.

It wasn't all for naught, though. How do you think the process of refunding dinner allowance came about? Before this it wasn't even an option! We had to fight tooth and nail for it but it was worth it...a hundred bucks a month extra pocket money and the peace of mind from not eating various bugs.