PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Air Charter
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2005, 21:56
London Jets

Location: JMC Mining Ship, Red Dwarf. 3 million years from earth.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone wants to know anything about European Aviation Air CHarter, PM me and let me know.

I was one of the 560 crew that got "Sacked" without pay, notice or any form of conslutance. I really enjoyed my time there April 2002 - March 2004. But if anyone is thinking of working for them just bear in mind that if you don't mind working where you have no job security then go ahead.

I am still fighting for the best part of £10,000 pounds that I am still owed from this cowboy outfit and there is alot of other ex-crew that I am in touch with that are still owed similar amounts of money.

The company is operating under the protection of a CVA (very similar to the american Chapter 11) and by law is still not supposed to be employing new people to fill positions that they made redundant.

This airline is a very saw subject with alot of people and there will be alot of people like me (who were stuffed by the company and I have had my fair share of financial problems after I was effectively sacked by this company) that will post on this thread.

If you need any information on the company then let me know, I have nothing to hide regarding this company.

There is a website similar to pprune that has been set up by some of the former employees of the company that if you PM me I will give you the address for it as I don't think I'll be allowed to post the address on here - For the real truth on EAAC then look at the other site set up by the ex-employees.

L J