PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Car bomb in Doha kills one
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2005, 12:15
Hajj Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Popay,
You don't read your memos? YOUR COCKPIT DOOR SHOULD BE CLOSED AND LOCKED ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not something that you should now consider doing. You are probably under the idea that " it will not happen to me syndrome?"

Anyhow,
the British guy and his family that live next door to me have said that they heard it was an Egyptian Suicide bomber that was flown into Qatar on Saturday morning, the same day as the bombing and drove his vehicle and himself to the Theatre area that night and did the job. This would indicate to me that all was set up and that he was just flown in at the last minute to do the job.Also all the 12 injured except two were released from hospital last night but 2 still remain in serious condition at the hospital.

All of this is rumour and I am not sure it is true as I don't want to start rumours. All of it except the part about the memo at Qatar Airways that says the cockpit door is to be kept locked at all times. only cabin crew are allowed into the cockpit or flight deck. Popay you really need to sharpen up a bit son.!

Also I wish everyone well and as Popay said, keep safe you and your family. Keep safe Popay, this is from my heart.

HM

Last edited by Hajj Man; 21st Mar 2005 at 09:32.