PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Training with SKYVEST....beware!!!!!
Old 20th Mar 2005, 04:58
Vlamgat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Platsak

Gentleman, you have lost the thread here, Ratings, Low hour co-pilots and people paying their last little bit of cash in order to sit in the right seat will continue to flourish, it does show that the individuals are really into their flying and that they would do anything to get there!!

However, this thread is about people ripping young unsuspecting people of and making false promises for their own financial gain, whether they are nice people or not. This is unacceptable and these individuals should be rooted Out!!

I paddled down the Oily River too about 13years ago, I saved up for a round South Africa Coastline trip, only to find upon arrival that the Pigs jad impounded My aerie and all my money was gone, people had paid their PPL's upfront and we all lost a lot of money. You dont know what it feels like to live like lake-scum in order to further your career, just to have your money stolen!!

Yes gentleman stolen!! So all I can say If you are foolish enough to go down the Oily river you do so at your own peril!

Be Warned

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!