PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th Mar 2005, 17:22
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DavidLetterman

Thank you.

I take insults as compliments when they come from ignorant people!

Believe Brother

You must be hanging about with the 'bad' boys then if a 'significant' number of your colleagues have had formal warnings. On a serious note, what kind of misdemeanours were they to warrant such action? Having been here only two years, i've only met one pilot who was/is on a warning but he deserved it for what he did!
I was, however, flying with a cabin Crew member recently who herself was on a disciplinary and had lost pay/profit share for fighting.It turned out she was defending herself from a psycho room mate,fuelled by booze,who had launched into her. Even though there was a witness to all this, the Company still 'charged' her for behaviour unbecoming while on Company property. So, yes, if that's how they treat the Pilots as well in cases like this, I don't dispute what you're saying for one minute.Very sad really and as you say, not very mature!

Just hope my rose tinted specs don't break for another 15 years or so....

Don

Put me down on the ballot for 3 weeks and 17% !!!( it's these specs that do it!)

Regards to all..........including you letterman

BYMONEK

Last edited by BYMONEK; 19th Mar 2005 at 19:47.