PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew strike ballot!
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2005, 16:01
Doors2Automatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rimmer,How dare you try to do away with my position as CSD.I for one am extremely pro-active ,work hard on the aircraft and do all with-in my power to motivate the crew to give excellent service therefore bringing back the passengers who pay our,YOUR wages.

I sincerely hope you are joking re the £68,000p/a!!! so we can all laugh together as one big happy BA family!!.Otherwise I am sure people are laughing at you .

If that is how much I earned last year is it any wonder I don't need to be a pilot .Maybe you should hang up those headsets stop listienng out on 121.9 all day and join crew(cabin).

By the time you reach CSD in 10-15 years we will be earning in excess of lets say....£120,000 p/a!!.

Anyway must go now,got to pick the wife up from her city job as her SLK is in the garage for a valet for the summer.Get home and open a bottle of Champers and have a swim in the heated pool with the four kids as they've all finished public school for three weeks .

Off to the yacht for hols in South of France,don't know a good skipper do you?,I pay well .

Kindest regards,

Doors2Automatic.

PS Did your ex run off with a CSD!!? .