PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A really big, Vague ask!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2005, 12:53
booklover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Rainboe, you flew some lovely one's! I imagine there was some pretty stiff competition for the planes you flew...you must be awfully good.
My sister explained them to me...she hangs with a few fly-boy types herself...not that they were as helpful as you, they only told her some of the latest stuff, and nowhere near as detailed.
As for the nairobi party nutters...way to go....!!!( Although, my heroine's hero shan't be "partying".....well, at least not at first, he'll be far too busy with Simms, poor chap...I'd love to tap you for all these little details, but the pilot chap will be replaced by another character eventually. I can't decide yet whether he'll return....I do like him ....she may even marry him....but not if he's caught partying....obviously.
I wanted to ask why you are called Rainboe....but thats really REALLY my last question... (unless I do marry off the heroin to the dashing pilot...poor you, thats a warning to lie low!) Anyway, I must get on...or I'll never get this blessed novel done.
bye-bye, and thank-you very much, by the way!
booklover