PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TWU gets busdrivers 19%. AIPA fiddles
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2005, 12:12
bonvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been around some time Jake. Probably a lot longer than you. I can still remember going through the split from the AFAP. Apply a bit of your 2+ maths to work it out.

And, pray tell what brave deeds have you accomplished in AIPA? I'm sure you are probably on the COM by the vitriol.

And, what makes you think I am not as vocal in other areas?

And, what constitutes an ordinary pilot? By inference you are obviously an extraordinary pilot and I'm sure one who lets everyone know too. We need more fellows like you. Calm, collected and extraordinary. An asset to any cockpit.

Sadly though, your argument is a bit on the 2+ side and constitutes personal abuse so be careful and respect your superiors.

Jake, I've been looking and looking but I can't find my aggots. Did you mean maggots perhaps? I use them for bait from time to time. Excellent for catching Tommy Ruffs and Garfish btw.

But I digress, I know Jake the Muss wasn't exactly noted in the movie for his literacy ability but surely someone as extraordinary as your good self would have studied euphemisms and rudimentary spelling at school. Could it possibly have been agates you were thinking of?

Also, with respect to anonymity and cowards, I have looked and looked and looked at the seniority list but I can't find PUIT,S/O,/F/0, Capt Jakethemuss. I'll keep looking.

Last edited by bonvol; 17th Mar 2005 at 20:54.