PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ba Recruitment
Thread: Ba Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2005, 19:46
CabinCadet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA Recruitment

sharman_uk, I agree with the Greaser accuracy and grammar will make the difference in your application. BA(or any recruiter) will nail you on this. Before you submit the online application you can print it all of, it may be worth getting a friend to look over it.

You should try calling the recruitment centre and asking/pleading for some feedback. Give them a call if you havent already (0870) 6080747 if they cant give you a feedback, they will at least give you suggestions on what to focus on in your next application.

The online application can be used to your advantage as the very first question asks "Why do you want to work for BA?". This is where you need to get your passion to do the job across to the recruiter. In any of your answers focus on your customer service skills and give lots of examples of how you went the extra mile, worked successfully in a team, really emphasise what YOU did and how YOU achieved it.

No doubt a search of Pprune will get a lot more suggestions from people more experienced than myself. Whatever you do don't give up, I know people who have applied to airlines several times before getting their lucky break. All the best