PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew strike ballot!
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2005, 15:08
Doors2Automatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
411A,

It's good to see since I left this forum a year ago you can still come up with so little!!.

Train up loads and get rid of the old hags........get fresh faces.

You begger belief you really do.I work for BA as a senior crew member.I recently flew with Air Canada from Montreal to Tampa.I would say the average age of the crew was 50+.The service was excellent and the main point is that I felt confident that if an emergency were to arise I had every confidence in their ability.

At BA i have the pleasure of working with a good mix of crew,age,sex,male,female,straight and gay.On ocassions we have the bad one as any airline or in fact any company does but in general I feel very lucky to work with the people I do.

Looks are not everything and maybe one day an 'old hag' may just be the person who saves your life!!.

A biggot of a passenger filled in one of our comments forms and asked the CSD to read it.As requested they did. In front of the passenger they ripped it up!!

Why?,because it read. 'When I fly business Class(Club World) I expect the crew to be pretty Stewardesses and not old bags and gays'.

Is the storey true,YES it came from the CSD who is a good friend.

This guy had one of two things,a very strong wife or a very small ****,so he had to pick on someone.

Which of the two is your reason?!!

I left this forum last time because of lowlife comments such as yours.This time I'm back to stay.

Doors2Automatic.