PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew Costs
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2005, 10:34
pollypocket36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keeperboy, I totall agreewith you. It's about time people realised (including pilots) that we have faught hard and dry for our agreements and that is why people don't leave (this has surely saves BA on training costs in the past!!!). We are not about to give them up lightly. I've had it up to here with pilots telling me we can have an hourly rate IMPOSED on us and we will have to get used to it. You CHOSE to accept your pay deal and we have rejected ours. Our unions have researched into this and we would lose out. Do you really think we are going to accept a deal that leaves us worse off at the end of the month? Exactly!!! Now please, anybody who has any further rubbish to say about how much we get paid, keep it to yourself. We are not interested. You get paid your salary and we will get paid ours.

I don't mean to come accross angry but this topic continuously appears on this forum. More often that not, it's negative towards BA crew and our salary. Not all mind you but most. We all do the same job at the end of the day. Can't we be happy for each other. I don't moan about my job as I consider myself to be very luck working for BA. Friends of mine feel the same at their airlines. We don't bitch about each other's slalry and conditions. We are happy for one another. Lets try and make this a positive post.

With regards Polly

Last edited by pollypocket36; 16th Mar 2005 at 12:30.