PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To Follow or Not To Follow The F/D
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2005, 10:21
Sky_Captain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe, I promise you know, i'll limp out of that sim if it means passing. I was a little unsure if it is necessary to continually trim the rudder when coming in for landing or just taking it all in your legs and "leg flying it"
Also I'll keep a good moving eye on my elevator trim

FlapsOne, Thanks for the advice, I never fear asking for help, and always find a lot of good people on this site willing to share their expertise. I can't blame the examiner too much, I was lost as to what had happened and took his explanation to heart. Although, at my low hours experience and this being my first type rating, I felt it a bit tough to be expected to perform perfectly after being made to wait 3 months since my LPC and last bit of flying, for an OPC. I wish I could have afforded some practice time in a sim between those 3 months, but having to travel to the UK and then pay for an NG sim, well right now its beyond my budget. Just sold my car to pay to redo the part of the OPC I failed.

But anyway, enough of my boring story I'm just waiting now to find out when that OPC renewal will be.

Thanks again,

S.C.