PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - want my money back
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2005, 15:36
spaceman1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
naive you are!!!
do your parents know the situation?
what a surprise when the bank will be after their money!!!
How do you intend to get the 2000h jet, 500h on type.
Do you really think that an airline will look after you with your 200-250 hours of single engine, and 20-25 hours of light multi.
Kids, you are dreaming!
give a look at www.flightinternational.com, see all these ads asking for 500h jet.
or give a look at www.climbto350.com, all jobs are for US citizen only.
Look at all these students at gatwick doing their ATPL, do you really think they will get a job?
look at the number of flight instructors, who can not move on for a better job. Stuck on their Piper Arrow??, Yes they are.And they are happy if they can teach on the multi.

Am I wrong and I say Bullock...OK? ask your flight school about employment (with them), and ask them names of students who have been hired recently. and call them....they will all tell you the same thing, all are looking for an airline job.

I would like too to see this world in pink, but it is not the case.
When I start my training , I was like you.With my friends we were dreaming to fly a B737 ...after school we start to apply, all answers we got were negative.Most of my friend have stoped and came back in their previous job (lack of money, family problems).

the problem is: if you do not find a job within 6 months after you finish your school, the chance to be hire are very slim.(close of 0%). I would suggest you that if you are on a trainingcourse is to look now for a job.
I am unhappy with the CAA, simply because they way they train us is wrong! they do not train us at the airline standards.We spend too much time in a single pilot cockpit during our flight training...

see you flipping burgers, kids!!!
sorry! good luck to all of you.

Last edited by spaceman1000; 15th Mar 2005 at 15:58.