PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Changes the Contract - Again!
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2005, 08:21
gengis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A whole lot has been said about SQ so I'm not about to add anything.

Just to put it in a different light to those out there who, in spite of so much already raised bout SQ, remember this, SQ management are mostly placed there by political backers in Singapore. They take their cue from these guys. Which is why they've literally gotten away with murder in the past. Just what are these guys capable of? Consider this, at the end of 2003 when the issue of SIA vs ALPA-S was a real hot potato, Lee Kuan Yew said - and yes, this was published in the Straits Times - that "I rule by fear. I prefer to be feared than to be liked, and i will still win an election." He sets the tone for his subordinates to follow, and believe me this kind of thinking trickles down system wide - SIA certainly included. Those who, in spite of what you already know about SQ, are still contemplating going there.... well alas, you know what you're going in for and if you get burned and screwed, i for one wouldn't want to hear any of your bitching and wingeing on PPRUNE. You can't say you weren't told.