PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - technical interview senario questions.....again!
Old 15th Mar 2005, 05:36
Lock n' Load

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, work on your grammer. If you WERE controlling an aircraft, etc etc. The plural of aircraft is aircraft. There are plenty of instances in which phraseology cannot help you and you must resort to plain English, in which case it had better be correct English.... However....

1) Not a situation I can imagine, but if you are in a control position vectoring aircraft to final approach, no one can tell you the order in which to put them. YOU are the CONTROLLER.

2) I would imagine the right answer is something along the lines of "talk to him before he takes a control position, and suggest he takes the day off. If he won't, take it up with the watch manager/sipervisor."

3) If the aircraft really has nowhere to go but through the CB, allow it to hold until such time as you can give it a vector to avoid the CB.

4) I spent the last 8 months forgetting the UK vortex wake minima on purpose, so ask someone else.