PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in the Persian/Arabian Gulf
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2005, 04:04
dipboss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally agree with FlyerH. Although it is apparent to me that the Teletubby is not one of the locals but merely one of his currymunching administrative minions. No doubt he has the local in charge with his hand firmly up his **** forming the words for the garbage he has posted. As long as that particular individual is in a position of power and responsibility the School will continue to lurch from crisis to crisis. He has a long track record of screwing over expats and is only going to get worse not better in the future unless he is exposed as the Fraud he is - but it must come from some of the more reasonable locals. I think cheesaburger has vastly overated his employment potential outside the UAE - toilet cleaner is aiming way too high. If the locals have named him Blackheart it is a sure sign the man is malevolent. I have a geat respect for the UAE locals - but this man is just bad and not a true represantative emirati. I note that Mr Blackheart has engaged BAE in Adelaide to advertise for a head of training on his behalf - my advice would be to stay well clear.