PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Mar 2005, 22:10
ekcandidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Emirates candidate

Hi all,

I have been invited to an interview with EK in April 2005 (F/O), and would like to ask a couple of questions of the pilots, in particular those who have been through the selection program recently.

1. Is anyone able to PM me with any current tips and information on what questions they like to ask (tech, personal, etc) such that I may have a better insight into the current interview process.

(I have done extensive research on these forums, and have gleaned a lot of information, but am after any specific info from recent candidates)

2. Is it possible for me to travel in the jumpseat on the flight deck whilst travelling on a subload ticket if the aircraft is full and I can't get a seat down the back to come over for the interview?

(Whilst I know a full ticket would solve that possible dilemma, I am afraid I just don't have that sort of spare money at such short notice to spend out of our family budget)

I have read everyone's opinions on working for Emirates, so am not after anymore information on working conditions and the like, but help with the selection program itself as a fellow pilot.

PM me if you would like to pass on any information that may be of benefit.

Thanks,