PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transmile Rip-Off Scheme! Caution
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2005, 01:59
Eddiedemarco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We all pretty much have the same conception and opinions about what's going on in the Airline Industry.

I have made a big deal out of this Transmile issue,yes I have! But not for the amount that was asked. I made a decision based on their conduct towards a class of people , us, Aviators.

It takes a lot hard work,discipline and passion in the process of becoming an aviator, and us Pilots should not lower our heads and agree to such policies applied by administrators and airline managers that have no clue about , what it takes for us to become pilots,some of us went thru hard times in order to achieve a dream of a career in the sky, some of us starved in order to save money to build flight experience , not all of us had acess to smooth and great aviation education.

So If I had agreed to their policy I would be mistaken , not only on my behalf but on behalf of an International Community. Yes I was envisioning Transmile for my Captain's Transition , however I could not be a or betrade a class.

Airlines are doing this because in some point *We Pilots* have lost our ethics and union* So its time for us to rebuild what was lost , otherwise our profession is heading to a dead end and becoming a commerce.

Once again thank you all for your support.

Regards

Eddie Demarco