PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo Ceases Operations
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2005, 01:23
Squibs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leblanc the no saoul business man

Leblanc is a monster.

Talking of stranded people, I hear a lot of you guy talking about C3. Dont forget Inter-Canadien, Inter, Royal also.
This guy has no social remorses. He thinks of his employees as "profitable rotable material".
I said to myself once that I would never work for him. Well I did underectly... and I was not impressed at all to see him go. I was working for the company who did the c-checks on his MD-83's. Even if things were going good (2002-2003) he didnt want to commit for long term contract agreement with us. Not even mid term. Always leaving the doubt of pulling the plug on the mini contracts he had with us. Always sqweezing more out of the lemon that had no more juice in it anyways. I know that it is not prudent to put all your eggs in the same basket and for security reasons you might want to spead out your work (although all was well where I worked) but he could have at least signed an agreement for a certain number of checks giving our company the freedom to buy more equipment. We did the job right but sometime at a cost. Some poeple got injured on those check cause our company didnt want to invest to much incase Leblanc would pull the plug on us. His cheap way of running his show had effect on everybodys work. But did he invest on trucks.....Boy! He had tons of shinny new trucks that he never used anyways.

He knew from the start that Jets-go would last 3 years.
He was never there (for any of his companies) for the long term.
He might have had the intent to stay in business for long but his skills as a business man are doubtfull. Well in fact it might be that he's pretty brilliant and all of us are very much stupid. Cause in all of his ordeals, I dont think he lost any money, and in fact he did quite a large sum.... (I can still see Angus wounder why Leblanc was laughing when he took the check for the selling Royal....)

I just hope that a rulling of some kind will prevent him to start anyting again.
But if that should be the case (that he is permitted to carry out a sevent bankrupcy) I am shure that a bunch of yahoo's will follow him anyways.
And even if he is refused in his demand to start the sevent bankrupcy, dont forget that he might do it anyways.
Remember Robert Obadia? Dear uncle Bob was banned from starting an airline back in the 90's but that didnt stop him from starting up Fortunair. In those cases you just have to name a "puppet president" and you've got it made in the shade.....

My thought's go out to all Jets-Go employes and all workers that will suffer from this monster we call Mr. Leblanc.

Thanks for nothing Mr. (and here I am polite by still calling him Mister.....) Leblanc.

See you in 2006.
What is it going to be this time?
Jet-Blast?
Con-Air? No sorry that's been taken already.
Or better yet Air-I-dont-give-a-####-about-no-one-and-the-hell-with-you-all-take-your-peanuts-and-shut-up Airways

Last edited by Squibs; 14th Mar 2005 at 01:58.