PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 12th Mar 2005, 15:27
missing lynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BJ@XD

guess whos back,back again? Sources confirm that our intrepid and gallant hero has graced the hallowed tarmac at dishcloth again. He was probably getting clearance to post some pics on this thread and was checking that it was ok to do so, what a top bloke!. It is hard being an international icon and peoples hero all at the same time. Using his media personality to raise the profile of worthy causes and charities all around the globe.
I see a particular favorite charity of mine is still working hard to raise money-North Yorkshire Air Ambulance-so if anybody else has any spare cash then please donate it direct to them and help make a difference and save life. Perhaps it would be a good target for the sums raised by Globaleagle, being on an aviation theme? I am sure that a few thousand would make a big difference.
Its not like they would use it to buy cars,motorbikes or 42"plasma tvs.Nobody would do that.Never.