PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetsGo Pilot Fund
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2005, 15:10
Willie Everlearn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bird Dog

I'm not trying to be insensitive here especially with the demise of Jetsgo but realistically speaking "sh*t happens".
I have friends who flew for this outfit and as unfortunate as it may seem, they knew their 30K was a risky investment with minimal return. They were also well aware of the ML track record.

I can't tell you what cause you should champion, so I won't.

The present state of the canadian pilot job market is what it is because we canadian pilots helped create it over the past few decades. In fact, I laugh about it every day, simple because it's the joke it IS.
That, my friend, comes as no surprise to many of us out here who have been doing this for the past 25 years.

Rest assured that many of the Jetsgo pilots, F/As and Maintainers will find opportunities for a better life overseas. Those who choose to remain here will not fair so well. (personal opinion)

P.S. Any cnance the next time I screw up financially, get laid off, or lose money in the market, you'll start a benevolent fund for me. (I won't hold my breath. Just thought I plant the seed)