PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another BA one!
Thread: Another BA one!
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2005, 13:45
Helli-Gurl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My experience of the LHR-BKK-SYD route was nothing short of a nightmare, no diabetic meal, accused of being on a staff ticket even tho I was a full fare paying passenger and treated like Sh*t by the purser for daring to complain.

Upshot was I had nothing substantial to eat for the 11 hour flt, was v dehydrated, hungry and it took me a couple of days to sort out my blood sugar after.

Did I get an apology for their treatment after they realised their mistake...NO! ...they just kept out of my way instead and because I new the FO on the flt they made comments that they had felt let down that I had complained!

As a full fare paying passenger do I not have a right to complain when the service falls short? why should I accept poor service, I bet none of the CC would. Not to mention the risk they presented to my health.

Now I check to make sure they've loaded the meal when I board the plane, if not I tell them thye either load one or spend 30 minutes off loading my bags and put men on another flt at their expense..hotel if need be....their call! but I will not tolerate that poor quality of service or abuse ever again on a BA flt!