PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2005, 23:38
Taildragger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Sharpie I am not going to argue the point because of your PNG knowledge and because it's bloody late here. I therefore agree to disagree with you. Like Chuckles, I have never carried a gun since I left PNG, because I have never felt the need...the cops look after me here, and I never felt threatened in a Pub in Singapore, Athens or here after I left POM. Don't know apout the PI. I have never actually LIVED there, but it has gone down a bit since I was last in situ but the burds are certainly more attractive there, than in Kundiawa before or since.
Chuckles I remember that photo being taken in the Dero Club...(The Old Ansett Terminal with the Logo on the wall behind where the Photographer would be standing) I was just to Port of Stuart Thompson, whom I met up with again in AKL in January. Malcolm Wigglesworth (Aka "The Deviate" I see regularly, and who hasn't changed his proclivities since.! The young lad, I can't remember his name. He was a Kiwi though. Good Piccies...I can't remember if the Pic of me and Tommy Emmanuel was before or after the Dero Raid. It was whilst Joanne was in POM, co's we had dinner a cuppla nights later if you recall. Incidentally, he is appearing in "Tommyfest" at the local arts theatre in a few weeks. Thort Maggie and I would go a long and say G'Day again.
The Pic of the 185 where the Intnl. terminal is now. Mate... That IS the Intnl Terminal, and you thought that it was Yorke Mendoza's workshop.! (Check your email.)
Tinpis Nice 185.!! Adastra Aviation eh.? Per Ardua ad Astra...roughly translated as "With a hard on to the skies"

Simbu.... Enjoyed Luncheon in the Dero Club at White Waltham a few days ago. Looked at the Swedish burd behind the bar and thought of you.!!