PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2005, 06:46
Ramrise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Perspective...

Wiskey,

the view you have is your CHOSEN view. It is not the actual state of the union, believe me. Like it or not, you are now part of a much bigger pilot group. With this privilege also comes obligations and commitment. The up-side, however, far outweighs the down side. You just have to realize this. All rational and logical thinking dictates that the bigger you are the stronger you are. Therefore we as a pilot group, together, will be much stronger than we would be divided. Think about it, the company has wanted us to split up for years, why?? We all know why. The other end of that argument is that the strength we possess today will be brought to bear on the company if they chose unwisely.

Still, I would much prefer to settle this in a relatively peaceful way. That benefits you and me. I have no desire to seek a confrontation. But, you will not be allowed to go your seperate ways, that much is for sure. Trust me, I know.

Once again, try to see what the kombilist has to offer. Alot more than what you have now.

Regards,

Ramrise

PS. Cloudious: you are right. How could I??