PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2005, 17:50
Ramrise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

I hasten to correct you wiskey.

SKBU is NOT a 100% norwegian company, neither are approximately 50% of the pilots ex BU. SK is a scandinavian company with approximately 2000 pilots. I think that the ex BU pilots number about 15% of the total number of pilots.

Besides, the courts really have no business here, not yet anyway. We can still make deals, agreed upon conditions that we both accept. Right?? Or are you not willing to even try?

I for one would like to try, and I just can't believe that there aren't any BU pilots who want to talk.

I should clarify something that empati commented on. I would not regard a B737 job as a dead end street if that was the only aircraft type in my company. Not at all. But the point is, the B737 is NOT the only aircraft in OUR company. We have dash8's, B737's, MD80's, A321's, A330's and even the four engined variety, the A340. Possibly the A319 might be joining us at some point. My point all along has been this: WE work for a scandinavian company. A big scandinavian company that offers alot of opportunity IF you join the collective.

Back to you.

Ramrise