PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew strike ballot!
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2005, 15:19
Helli-Gurl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My general experience with BA I hate to say as pax is pretty poor, they treat passengers with contempt and fellow staff even worse.

I had cause to complain recently as a meal I had pre ordered wasn't onboard leaving me unable to eat anything substantial for 10 hours, at first they thought I was a member of staff on a staff ticket, which I wasn't, I was a full fare passenger, whilst they thought I was a member of staff, I was treated like complete and utter sh*te....inexcusable really!

Once they'd realised they'd f*cked up, I still didn't get an apology, went all sheepish and I got the "it's not my fault so it's unfair of you to complain routine" so I was in a no-win situation!

Never been treated so shabbily by any other airline, not even Ryan Air!!!

Anyway my point is what hope have they got if they're prepared to treat their fellow colleagues so awfully let alone passengers, and why do the Virgin CC always look happy in their work for half the pay and dont seem (and I dont know what goes on behind the scenes, but I do know a few virgin CC) to bitch half as much. The job is hard enough at times as it is so why do they do it?