PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2005, 13:42
Taildragger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Sharpie my dear chap .... I don't think Chuckles actually called you a liar....he did say though that you were talking garbis bilong you.!! Next post from him is in a VERY conciliatory tone, so lap it up while you can. I think he must be slighly ratarsed to write like that to you considering some of his other disagreements with you.!! Anyway, to the point. You say "Keep your nose clean, Keep out of mischief, Don't be a threat to anyone" You mean like the 10 year old kid, daughter of, the Expat Pixie man in Lae, (No names) who was raped in her bed, WHILE HER PARENTS WERE ASLEEP IN THE NEXT BEDROOM.!! She certainly never posed a threat, not did the lady waiting at the shopping centre up the road from the Islander when rascals stole her car and in her attempt to stop them, was dragged for half a mile up the road before they stopped and dropped what was left of her on to the highway.!! Unbelieveable. The people enjoying a quiet meal in the Cathay Club when they were bailed up. Theye were definitely keeping out of mischief unless you regard eating Chinese food a high risk occupation. (DONT answer that)
AND dare I say it, a young Taildragger himself. What the **** was I doing apart from having a quiet drink, perving at the meris when Mrs. TD wasn't looking, and chatting. Yet the bastards still stuck the axe in my back. (I must admit it looked rather fetching.!! I have the photographic evidence) Now, if I was armed that night there would be 5 rascals ded pinis. No question. So each to his own, but please please don't give me the old, "keep yer nose clean, don't be a threat to anyone etc blah blah blah
Come on Sharpie...you got millions of years in PNG and I hesitate to criticise such a sage, but there is no need to impersonate an old lapun.

Like Charles, I never stopped at traffic lights after dark, and drove defensively at all times, and made sure I could pull away, if needed.

Chuckles I well remember the drinks incident. It was at one of the summer balls I organised, in which incidentally, we raised a huge amount for the raffles with donations of TV sets, Business Class Air tickets to Hong Kong, Hotels, etc etc etc. Sure beats the top prize of a bottle of Scotch you see here.!!! I periodically danced with Missus TD (That IS perversion) and each time I came back, someone had half inched my grog. After the firfth one had gon pinis, I spat the dummy, got a glass from Simeon the barman and part time neanderathal impersonator, filled it with ice and pished in it. Put it on one of the display cabinets and we waited as you recall. One guy tasted it as you say and spat it out saying someting in Pidgin like "I say old chap, this Finest malt tases like Urine bilong whitepuk" His mate, not as discerning as Algernon, for that was his name' woofed the lot right down, smacked his lips, and looked around for more. It was years before I stopped laughing. Victims 1 Rascals 0

And you tell the kids today, and they dont believe you. (Said in a heavy Yorkshire accent)

This bit from an ex POM Whitepuk....

1. The Aussie head of the new police task force arrived at Jackson's, and was heading in to town when his vehicle was stopped and he was held up by two men dressed in police uniforms.

2. The guards at Andersons new store alongside the RPYC noticed several chaps in a ute cruising around the back of the store so they called the police. The use was stopped and searched... They police found two AK47-style weapons and 6 hand-grenades...

3. You can imagine a car chase with the rascals in the lead firing back at the police who are tailing them, and also firing... (usual sort of stuff)... the rascals disappeared into one of the camps [it was mentioned at the time but I have forgotten]... the police car stopped at the entrance to the camp and the Aussi cops waited while the PNG police disappeared inside... after several shotgun blasts and other shots the PNG police re-appeared dragging out two wounded men. these men we dropped in front of the Aussi contingent and promptly shot dead (presumably to show the Aussies how it's done up there)... the female Aussie threw up on the spot and two Aussie males were taken back for counselling...

Just like Adelaide really.

Last edited by Taildragger; 9th Mar 2005 at 14:16.