PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2005, 11:51
Flip Flop Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen

As a mere outsider, albeit one of the faithful ones usually occuping one of the expensive seats paying your salary, one can only shake the head in utter disbelief. What has been written here is proof that pilots are their own worst enemies, and that SAS has apparently learned nothing from the Linjeflyg ordeal.

The only thing you're gaining by this public display of dirty laundry is that someone like me will sit back and wonder wtf is going on, and whether the sentiments displayed here might effect your cooperation up the sharp end. I trust you understand where I'm getting at. I suppose it's your luck that journalists from that wonderful production called Ekstra Bladet, renowned for their love of all things aviation, are either unaware this site exists or are incapable of reading English; the latter being the more plausible explanation.

All this, however, might very well be history very soon if SAS does not start producing black numbers at the bottom line. Of course, that would give you much more time to harp away on this or any other site, or even worse, might force you to consider a job with the Irish pilot lover in which case you'd presumeable have no time at all to BMW (Bitch, Moan, Whinge) here.

If any of you esteemed aviators should happen to operate SK502 tomorrow, spare a thought for the bloke down the back having endured a all-nighter from the sandpit. That'll be me, but I suppose you already guessed that.

Bottom line: Do your laundry in private guys. Your gambling with the credibility of not only your own reputation, but that of the company which keeps you in beer and sandwiches.

Og nu smutter jeg lige ind og pakker kufferten; har godt nok ikke haft det arktiske udstyr fremme i laaang tid. Vejret herned er jo noget mere udholdeligt for tiden, OBBI 091200Z 12010KT CAVOK 26/17 Q1012 NOSIG, hvorimod EKCH 091150Z 36007KT 330V030 9999 FEW038 BKN070 00/M07 Q1026 04720157 54710160 12710168 NOSIG minder mig om en af grundene til at jeg evakuerede Dannevang.