PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew strike ballot!
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2005, 09:28
Mini mums

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STOP blaming the cabin crew
Anti-ice, it's not pilots who average 22.9 sick days per year - who else should we blame?

OK, I can hear you shouting this at your PC screen, BA are to blame for not having a better ROSTARing system.

I'm sorry, but the system at BA is far better than VS or BD, and their sickness levels are far lower - as is their pay.

All this cc bashing is ridiculous, as they who bash really don't know what they are talking about..... grow up.
What a pathetic retort - "grow up."

I'm looking forward to Willy joining us - I'd give up 10% of my pay to get rid of CSDs, have 2 pursers on a LH aircraft, 1 on SH. Maybe then we could compete and have an airline of which we could be proud.

75% customer satisfaction . . . you know why? The CSDs fill in the forms themselves - caught in the act!

I can't tell you how pleased I am to be flying with the new crew who have worked for other airlines - they're a breath of fresh air. Friendly, fun and they appreciate the benefits of working for BA - how long before they believe the BASSA propaganda that 22.9 sick day per year is acceptable?