PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Racing to the bottom.
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2005, 09:14
matca

Pass A Dimwit,

I believe the term is 'Brother' and I'd prefer you didn't use it as you are not one.

Yep, it's me again, I'll try and keep it short as I know you've (or whomever's views you represent) been awaiting my reply.

There you go assuming again 'The situation you are clearly in'

mmmmm, look at my profile dood. I'm well into the top tax bracket which means I subsidised your education by more than the average punter. User pays eh, pay for your education in full as you would an endorsement, I'll even cop you donating the money to my favourite charity (The Royal Children's in Melbourne). But you'd think they are bludgers and should pay for their own treatment? User Pays??

I'm also a Company Director, yes a capitalist with a social conscience. Not a bad situation to 'actually' be in eh? (Not the 'assumed' situation you think I'm in)

There are few things that make me angry, Melbourne not getting the Super 14 franchise upset me, what really makes me angry are people who don't leave a place in better condition than what they found it. I'll bet you leave your sh!t every where when you've finished your macca's? But then again, after a hard days yakka trying to upsize everybody you deserve a rest?

The same goes for a work place, YOU have benefitted directly from the union movement in your work place environment i.e. pay and conditions. If you signed them away in place of a WPA or a contract that strips all of your conditions away you are a FOOL. I enjoy very good benefits and conditions, hard fought for and deserved, all of which are affordable to my employer. I contribute levies (happily) in return for the negotiation my representatives provide. Those levies also protect me from legal action and other issues.

YES THE CHILDREN ARE NOW OUT OF THE MINES, BUT WHO GOT THEM OUT OF THERE???????

God help you sunshine if you get sick or injured and are working on a contract, you're on your own.

How about you leave the place in a better condition than you found it rather than sh!tting in mine and our childrens nest?

Yours faithfully again.