PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2005, 21:18
Taildragger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Well Chuckles.... You NEVER told me that you were gonna bring the glock Birth Control machine to the dero that night. Perhaps it's just as well you tell me when you are a longwe awe.
However, I think Sharpie although he ahs a lorra lorra years on me, (And you) in paradise, it did deteriorate over his august arrival in the Territory. It takes a lot to spook me, but I was a wee bit spooked that night, and if I had a gun, I would have blown the cnut and any other cnut in my sights away. The cops (Unarmed that night) said exactly the same. I never went into the old dero again without being armed, and I know for sure that Big Doug carried a sawn off shotgun, the little eytie guy had a 9mm, and the cops always had a 9mm too. keeping out of the crossfire would be the problem.!! It was the cops present that night who signed my Pistol Licence.!! I (Happily) never had to use it, but let me tell you this, if I EVER had the need, I had squared it away in my head beforehand, as had Mrs. TD, who would reach over to my side of the bed and blow whoever came through the door away. It made going for a pee a bit of a lottery.!!