PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Mar 2005, 20:52
Jambalaya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dutchie. If you ask someone to tell you what they think of Netjets they will give you a ready reply but will it be the truth?

If you worked for Netjets you would now what happens to people that say what they think.

Fact 1. Netjets cut salarys and made pilots sign new contract. Those who did not want to sign were told they do not get a new contract at the end of the old one.

Fact 2. Contracts all said that crew work 6 days and get 5 days off. This was explained at interview and this was explained on indoc in Lisbon. Netjets decided that crew should at least work 18 days a month. 6 and 5 and 18 does not go into one month. Crew were sent ammendements to the contract. No discusion, no question, just sign or else.

Fact 3. Vacation policy has been changed. No discusion, no question, no matter what you contract say. Crew must work 18 days a month. If they take 5 days vacation they can still be made to work 17 days so really only get one day vacation!

Tell me this is BS? Tell me this is good managment.

If you get the job in Netjets you want I would like to here you one year later after what you agreed to is no longer there..