PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2005, 08:57
nevermind_1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm impressed! Once again you have run to the newspaper and cried. And you did it less than 24 hours after I told you to... So you want to stop the flow of captains between NO SE and DK? Because you won't be getting an upgrade in 4 years anymore? . Well excuse me, I'll just bend over while you serve yourselves. NOT!

The article (Aftenposten, 7. mars 2005 page 4, unfortenately not on the internet, just print) is typical BU whimping, like you have done all the time. Poor you.

Some hilights "En SAS-flyver som arbeidet på det norske rutenettet kunne få en kapteinsjobb i København, dersom han eller hun sto øverst på ansiennitetslisten. BRAATHENS-FLYVERNE VIL STOPPE DENNE ORDNINGEN. GRUNNEN ER AT DE ER LANGT YNGRE ENN SAS-FLYVERNE.". Capitalization courtesy of me.

Scando, you may not like my style, but are you going to hold HCs hand while he and his coworkers try their best to destroy our seniority list? I don't think so.

The deal still stands, nothing in it has changed, except you guys got cold feet when you (BU) realized what it meant to you. A little late now isn't it?