PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2005, 08:34
Chimbu chuckles

Grandpa Aerotart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I came out of Kwantong Village Restaurant at East Boroko (C*nt on tongue) one evening having got a take away feed to be met by a person of the non reflective persuasion weilding a rather large bush knife and asking me, ever so nicely for my car keys....I am unsure whether it was the crack of the 9mm close over his fuzzy wuzziness or the screamed "**** OFF!!!" which had the desired effect...whichever really

Or the night during one of Morbid's curfews (we were at a curfew party...pissed as newts)when some 'rascals' were cornered in a house a few doors down the road...again East Boroko...a massive gunfight ensued, after some scores of rounds a spontaneous lull fell over the street...we all peeked from behind whatever we were hiding behind to be greeted by "Ehhh...mi no di yet!!!" and a resumption of the gunfire...

My then 2 yr old got quite upset when she saw me loading my glock on the way to the aeroclub on 'that' night...my then wife said something along the lines of "For Chrissake leave that bloody thing at home for once". She never said it again after that night...nor did I ever leave the house unarmed again (in Port Moresby)...sorry Taildragger

Last edited by Chimbu chuckles; 8th Mar 2005 at 08:57.