PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurofighter - Last seen.....
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2005, 00:08
Tarnished

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Much as I love being British and as proud as I am of having been involved for 8 years of my life in the Typhoon programme, I am increasingly pi$$ed off at comments such as yours Safeware.

In another thread BAESYSTEMS are getting slammed for a takeover of UDI, why is growth in the North American market bad news for heavens sake, a British company doing well in Uncle Sam's backyard?!?!

Typhoon is a world beater, look up potential in a dictionary, I'm sure it will put you straight. Unfulfilled is a word often used with potential, so the aircraft has potential, its up to the air forces flying it to capatalize on it and use it to its best advantage - ie Safeware, its there already.

If you happen to be a Boscombe-based, Q-employed, System Software analyst with an input to this project then there are a raft of folks who would like to meet you (behind a bike shed somewhere).

The folks working for BAES have to battle at every turn with an empire that thrives on not allowing progress, because its supposedly safer than taking the "risk" and accepting the logical proof.

Anyway, bad day on another project, off for a Jack and coke!!

Fly safe, be proud of what we are good at.

Tarnished