PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - midirection of resourses
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2005, 18:45
Magic Buff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
midirection of resourses

Yesterday I attemted to start a discussion about the misdirection of resources when it came to keeping aircraft and airports and indeed the country safe from terrorism, and I posed a question as to wether or not political correctness was endangering both our industry and the country at large. In it I staed that there is a large part of our society who have no history whatsoever of ever commiting attacks against aircraft and airports, and yet every time they enter an airport they are treated as potential suspects. When we know from which part of the population terrorists have come from, that is not to say that all people from this section of society are terrorists, far from it most are law abiding members of our country. However why are we wasting money and resources being directed at searching people who we know for sure have never had terrorists in there mist instead of directing these resourses in the correct direction and actually giving us a chance of preventng a real attack and catching the real terrorists instead of window dressing.

I believe my posting was censored, why is this? can anyone give me an answer that is based in logic, or has our right to freedom of speach been removed from us by the back door?