PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training & Flying in America: Visa information
Old 7th Mar 2005, 11:22
rotorboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nope no sour grapes here, just dont like how some of these schools steal money from students and the image they give the industry.

HAI had a very good rep for a long time but seems to have been down a raod driven by money.

TIMES HAVE CHANGED:
There is heaps of work if you have 2000 plus hours, utility back ground , etc or want to fly ems. It most deffenitly has not changed for the 200 hour wonder. I dont mean to sound bitter, I am deffenitly not, these guys just dont have a clue of what they are in for.... It doesnt help that many of these schools paint a rosy picture either.. The only thing I balme wannabe for is not doing suffient homework and being naieve.... I did my home work ( its been a couple of years) and fully knew what to expect... From reading these post , it is obivous they dont....

Before you thrash me, mayby they should hit the search function.

FYI all training done in r22, priate at 50hr, instrument at 100, cpl and cfi at 150, ..... wasnt a hot shot, just determned to make it work and serious about my career. Found a job before I finished and have never not had work.

RB

Last edited by rotorboy; 7th Mar 2005 at 11:35.