PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Racing to the bottom.
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2005, 02:00
Pass-A-Frozo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comrade Matco,

Pass A F^*kwit,

I seriously doubt you or your ideas exist in a rational, life experienced adult

Perhaps I should be striving for your level of maturity.

If you did exist, when you did your university education your lecturers would have advised you on quoting material found on the internet
Actually as I've said before, that example can be found in all manners of economic texts.

Why do you think unions came into existence?
Well, if you read a previous post you would see my comment that the children are out of the mines and continue to be.

Why have you spent so much time qualifying for other work in case you decide to walk out on your employer? Not only are you blocking up the education system from someone who may use it
Why "overeducate"? Simply because I don't wish to be in the situation you clearly are. I think your "anger" over the issue illustrates this best. You are in your present position because of decisions you made. The value of peoples "labour" continually changes, it's something you should accept.

Yes you did subsidise the cost of my education, as I subsidise the cost of others right now. That again is another issue totally. However you may wish to consider the social benefits to society of educating people. Yes, even people like me who you clearly despise simply because I disagree with you. User pays!

You may believe in the "workers of the world unite" speech , but I don't. End of story. I believe in a system where you are presented with choices , and you make your own choices.

As for the show me your roster so I don't fly with you:
Good to see you're ready to accept others have different opinions to those of yours.

Enjoy your cheap shopping card, have a cool drink and settle down a little.

"If you're not a communist by age 20, you don't have a heart.
If you're not a capitalist by age 40, you don't have a brain."