PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2005, 12:28
Timilu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you ever tried some simple math?
Pilots travelling from Denmark or Sweden to work in Norway. At least half a day each end of a five day not producing anything but one less seat for the company to sell. Out of a five day production, 20% less due to travelling. Cost of per diem and hotel in Oslo, depending on scheduling from one to four days. Who is going to pay for this extra expense?
Check in CPH 45 min. prior departure P to OSL, 1:15 to OSL, meet FO in OSL, plan 4 legs...that´ll all take let´s say an hour and a half to be conservative.. Time spent until first departure out of OSL: 3½ hours! Still leaves me 9 hours of production on the first day. Same goes for last day.
Whats the problem G-buster?? I´ll still have plenty of opportunity to deliver my 45 hour max.
Seems that simple math is not your strong side either.

Oh, and don´t get me started on why BU has been in the black for a while, and who "owned" what production!! We´ve discussed that extensively before, and still BU guys haven´t understood exactly WHY BU suddenly managed black numbers on the bottomline. But everyone in SAS knows, we´ve seen how you´ve been handed things on a silverplate since you were rescued.