PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2005, 07:32
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Request.

seeing as though all you old timers are visiting this thread, I thouight some one out there might be able to help me. I am looking for some photographs of an old C310 that used to reside in PNG with the rego P2-PVT. (alright Ozex and woomera, bite ya lips). Any one remember her being up there?.

Animalclub Was it you I heard a tale about the other day? being a wide eyed passenger on an extreemly quiet approach into morbid?. could explain why you were so casual when we couldn't restart the starboard fan on an endo you did with me in a Pn68b long taim bepour............not long after you did my GFPT down at murry field.

Ozex, expect a call from some friends of mine soon. I gave them ya details. they gone up to Goroka to run MAF, again. seems once its in ya blood ya keep going back. look after em, they good folk. (although they probably won't enjoy the same passtimes as we do )

RV6-VNE, whats all this about semi retiring? you still doing the odd low level and TW endo? (I sent ya a student recently and she had a great time.)
What about ya studying of herbs and cereals? ya still going to do that?.
hows that beautiful old 170 going?, still like new as last time I saw it?.