PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia, MAS and future Malaysian Pilots - BEWARE: MFA
Old 5th Mar 2005, 04:57
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Massenger,

Read the first line in my first post this has ben reiterated by others. And, keep your blood pressure in check as advised by Longlatif.

The trouble with you is that you are the product of the bumi misinformation age believing you are superior to everybody else.
Time for a reality check.

Appreciate a job offer from the 3rd world airline you are an employee of, I think not lad I would not even consider it!!! I was there when you were being toilet trained and well I had many fond memories but it was too much of a pain putting up with people like you who suffer from acute racism and just cannot stand to see anybody promoted including you own kind.

From your post I can only imagine what sort of TRI/TRE you would be. Most probably a screamer intimidating your students revelling in the sweat pouring from their bodies and the look of fear in their faces. I bet you insist on being called captain outside of work and wear your uniform to the corner store.

And, in the near future MAS will be hiring tons of expats on higher salaries than you and as usual the flight attendents will be serving them in ways you only dream of. Of course we will hear you wailing and moaning about them too. But this time they won't give a flying fart and just use up the experience and the girls then move on to greener pastures with real airlines.

With all the good pilots gone or going from MAS I just wonder what is left. I would wager there are a few good competent chaps left but the majority are those that can't leave because their standards are so poor they fear the sim checks.

What would be good and profitable for MAS would be to let a white man run it because you guys have certainly proved that you can't and are totally incompedent. Perhaps the government could get Mr. Dixon in?

The pilots with good standards in MAS have either retired, are about to retire or have VOTED WITH THEIR FEET!!!!!!!!

Wooblah.