PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2005, 16:54
Timilu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back from work,

No Hotel Charlie, it doesnŽt clarify diddly for me, because youŽre still doing all you can not to answer my very simple question. And you know it.
I wanted to hear you say it, but since you refuse to lay your cards on the table, here goes: The problem for you guys in BSF is that you wanted the deal to be as bad as possible for senior SE and DK pilots, so that they would find it very UNattractive for them to accept their rightful Commanderposition on the OSL base. Now that the DD deal has been made, and pilots from STO and CPH travel passive to OSL (as we always have done in SK, and as you will if you get to fly LH out of STO and CPH), you guys are suddenly pissed, because you had thought that younger BU guys would get CDR posnŽs because senior SE and DK pilots would find the "offer" too unattractive"!

You may think that
The way it is now, contrary to what Ramrise may think, is two companies: SK (sk dk, sk se and intercont) and there is SKBU!
SKBU has three bases : OSL, TRD and SVG thus if you choose to work for SKBU you get one of those three norwegian bases and nothing else!
but you keep forgetting that we have a common senioritylist, and that is your big problem when discussing this case.
Very well, latest is, that BSF have gone rather quiet, and that this little misunderstanding on their side is being corrected as we speak.
You may call us radical and all HC, but the kombilist is here to stay, weŽll strike for it, because without it weŽre f****d. WeŽve seen that, and you are beginning to see it, and that is bad news for people who wonŽt join it.

Last edited by Timilu; 4th Mar 2005 at 19:09.