PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ZIMbobWE seizes US cargo Plane and Mercenaries
Old 4th Mar 2005, 15:50
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me please lay this one to rest. I enjoy Prune far too much to wish to upset people in any way other than a rather jocular one. I have a special predilection for the witticisms of many who write in not least of all the last two before this pensive missive.
I speak not in code, nor do I translate. I could do this thread in Spanish or French, except that, English is the language! ek praat nie die tal ( is that right?) you will see that Afrikaans is not one of my talents although I would commend Ian Bennett's book 'A Rain of Lead' The Siege and Surrender of the British at Potchefstroom, as being a cracking good read. (ISBN 1 85367 437 0 )
I are a rockspider too.
MT has a sister called Carol(e), hence the Christmas reflections. I gather, from a newscast I watched the other day, as the dear boy jetted up from JHB en route to Dallas, Ho Ho, that she was less than pleased with her sibling's antics. I think that she said something like the papers. That is the extent of my Enigma Machine.